Futura - Low Reserve - New i6 200 Engine with 3.5k miles
1963 Ford Falcon
Ford Falcon 1963 technical specifications
|Item location:||Miami, Florida, United States|
|Engine size:||i6 200|
|Number of cylinders:||6|
|You are interested?||Contact the seller!|
Daily driver, starts right up, great condition. Dives like a champ on the highway and in the city.
- New i6 200 65 mustang Engine with 7 freeze plugs and 5 cam bearings for better balance than the original i6 170.
Engine has a transferable 7 year 100k mile warranty from S&J engines.
3.5k miles on the engine, original two speed automatic transmission with 50k Miles.
- New Aluminum 3 row radiator with manual pull fan and custom electric push fans for regulating temps in high heat and traffic along with external transmission cooler with additional custom thermostatic dual fans. NOS 192 thermostat - exact to spec to keep it running at the right temp
- New Fuel Pump
- New Water Pump and Hoses
- New Starter
- New Gas Tank and Sending Unit
- New HEI distributor with integrated coil. Never worry about adjusting points or bad coils.
- New Drum brake systems including all oem springs and components.
- New front hydraulic shocks.
- New tires with 1,000 miles
- New battery
- New headlamps
- New keys and locks that match the ignition and doors
All chrome is in great original condition.
Reupholstered front bench seat with fabric perfectly matching original.
Roof liner is original and intact, one slight tear in rear panel - can be fixed.
Dash is original, like new, free of any cracks.
Body is clean, rust free, original paint. Kept in Orlando garage for 30 years.
Original manual with 1962 purchase date from owner in Miami, FL. I’m the 3rd owner.
No a.c. or radio, though they can be added in.
Trunk needs padding and liner put down, though clean and ready to finish.
Window seals should be redone eventually, but not necessary at the moment.
Drivers window has occasional trouble rolling down, though it can be fixed. All other windows work great.
Overall great, reliable, fun classic car, it’s been my only car for two years and it’s been a pleasure to drive, looking for someone to enjoy and take care of it for the years to come.
Full gallery of photos: Ford Falcon Futura Gallery
Market Value: Hagerty
Video project featuring the Falcon: Thunderhawk
Jay Leno's Garage: 63 Ford Falcon Sprint