Jaguar XKR Coupe V8 Supercharged 1998 , 3996 Engine Size , British Racing Green

1998 Jaguar XKR

Jaguar XKR 1998 technical specifications

Condition: Used
Item location: Nicosia, default, Cyprus
Make: Jaguar
Model: XKR
Type: Coupe
Trim: Coupe 2 Door
Year: 1998
Mileage: 130,000
Color: Green
Engine size: 3996
Number of cylinders: 8
Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Automatic
Drive type: RWD
Interior color: Beige Leather interior
Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, CD Player
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!


Condition - Just changed the supercharger
History - In England one owner and first time registered in Cyprus was 09/04/2008 which has been myself the car has not been driven a lot as from 2008 to 2013 was a weekend car and since then once a week the rest of the time in a garage
Shipping - Once the sale is complete price includes shipping thus 70% before shipment is required and the remaining 30 % once the car has been delivered to the new owner

Similiar classic cars for sale