LANCIA FULVIA HF 1.6 FANALONE. FERRARI, LAMBORGHINI, MASERATI, FIAT, PORSCHE
1970 Lancia Fulvia
Lancia Fulvia 1970 technical specifications
|Item location:||paris, France|
|Engine size:||1.6 L|
|Number of cylinders:||4|
|You are interested?||Contact the seller!|
Only 1258 "Fanalone's" were produced between 1968-1970. This car has had the motor completely redone. Only 18,000 kms (12,000 miles) since restoration. All original, and numbers matching even it retains its original blue color.Prepared as a Group 4 Rallye car.
The car we offer is a wonderful version Fanalone. Its original color and preparation make it a highly desirable car for the Tour Aut, or any other rally historic rallye's. Lightened by aluminum panels and a spartan interior that was posing a weight of 825-900 kg, the Fulvia Coupe HF was very competitive. In 1968, Lancia offered a new engine block 1584 cm3 on the new 1.6 HF, characterized by a closed V motor that developed 115 hp at 6,000 rev / min in road version, a power equivalent to that of a Alfa Romeo GTA . Like the latter, the Lancia HF 1.6 could be intensively developed. In rallye versions the power of the small V4 engine appeared to be more than 150 hp with Dell'Orto carbs 48.
this is a Grade 2 car, No rust or issues at all. Please note, this is NOT an official Ex-works Fanalone.
This HF Fanalone comes with original "libretto" as well as other documents. A must for any Lancia collectors.Current owner spent 3 years searching for this car.
- The car is located in Europe.
- For US buyers, the price INCLUDES shipping, customs, and broker fees all the way to NYC. EU countries shipping also included.
- The broker is Cordaro Shipping who will be doing all import work and all other related paperwork to bring the car US legal.
- The buyer will only have to take care of shipping the car to final destination once it is ready for pick up from broker.
- We will give you all information including vessel tracking numbers from Italy to NYC.
- Payment will be initiated before the car leaves Italy, and by wire transfer (US bank). Paypal only for deposits.
- Approximate times for car retrieval is around 30 days from payment.
- worldwide shipping available
Serious inquiries/collectors only please. Car is being sold "As Is, where Is", with no warranties,written, expressedor implied.
Please have your funds ready. If you don't have the money, then please don't bid.We're direct to the seller, and will initiate some matters of the business transaction. Direct negotiation and viewings/inspections will be avail, but only after initial phone conversation with us. Payment will be via bank transfer (US bank). Paypal for depositonly. Worldwide shipping available.
Collectors may contact us at 562-354-8880 to discuss further....