Item location: Gallatin, Tennessee, United States
Make: Triumph
Model: Other
Year: 1958
Mileage: 9,999
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Description

Buyers with zero, egative, ow feedback (under 50), o recent activity, r from countries outside the United States need to contact me prior to bidding or risk your bid being cancelled. It takes time and money to list an item and I want the auction to go smoothly. Its nothing personal. Payment due within 5 days of the auctions end and a $500 non refundable Paypal deposit is due within 12 hours of the auctions end.
This is a custom 1958 Triumph that has been modified with 2, es 2 650 pre unit engines. Why would someone do this? Why not? You definitely wont see another one like it at . The bike was built sometime in the 70s and is quite the engineering marvel. The bike starts usally first kick thanks to Bill at Super T Speciaties in State Center, A going through both top ends ( fresh bores and pistons), oth mags, nd all 4 amal Carburetors last summer. That being said, t takes a bit of momentum to kick this beast. Its not for the faint of heart or those light in the ass. The bike does ride and move under its own power, ut will need a few things to be truly "road worthy" if thats the new owners intention. The tires are older and would need to be replaced before someone rode farther than around the swap meet. The bike really is best suited for the museum, how circuit, man cave, r a the feature attraction at a bar or restaurant.
The paint has a ton of metalflake and shines great. The chrome on the bike presents itself well. The bike is not perfect, ut is a very, ery nice survivor from the 70s. No one should be ashamed to own this one of a kind bike. The engineering that went into is really hard to explain but here goes. The motors are set side by side. The are joined together at the cranks. Thus one is rotating forward and the other is backwards . They have a sprocket that turns a shaft that in turn is tied to the transmission. There are 2 belts in the drive mechanism of the bike. I tried to take pictures to show this, opefully, ou will get the general idea. The only thing that really needs any attention is the center stand. It has been shortened and could use a bit more fiddling to make it work like I think it should. For what I use it for, hows, t does just fine. The frame and engines have been marked by the state of Florida to all match and the title matches these numbers.
Im sure I have forgotten something, ut I have tried to take plenty of pictures to answer many of the questions. This is a nice bik, ot a perfect one, o dont expect a new bike when it arrives or you come to collect it. A local inspection prior to the end of the auction is recommended and encouraged. Please ask any and all question prior to bidding. I will not be responsible for things I overlooked and questions you didnt ask. Full payment is due within 5 days of auctions close via bank wire, ashiers check, r cash in person. A $500 non refundable deposit is due within 12 hours of auctions end as well as final arrangements for full payment. The bike and the title will not be released until all funds are clear. The bike needs to be picked up within 3 weeks of auctions end. So please have an idea of who you want to use and their prices before you bid. After you win the auction, ts your bike and it needs to be on its way to you. Thanks and good luck. Can provide names of shippers. Refer questions to Ray Corlew 615-973-5790.

Similiar classic cars for sale