Year: 2003
Mileage: 13,243
VIN: SMT910HN83J176735
Color: Sapphire Blue, Opal White w/Red pin stripe
Engine size: 790
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Description

2003 Triumph Bonneville T100 This is a true Hinckley built Bonneville. For the first few years of production they were produced in the UK. Then production was moved to Thailand were they are still manufactured today. As such the side covers are steel rather than plastic like the Thailand made Bonnevilles. This is also a very rear color for the US. Being only produced for one year in very limited quantities. Sapphire Blue. Opal White and Ox Blood Red pin strip (Or as the Brits would say Coach lines). The Bonneville T100 has a torquey twin-cylinder 790cc engine. an easy-handling chassis. classical styling. In bringing back the Bonneville. one of the best loved names in motorcycling. Triumph has recreated the look. the feel and the spirit of our most famous parallel twin. 790cc was chosen. The 86mm bore size gives good breathing in conjunction with the four-valves-per-cylinder layout. while the 68mm stroke allows a long connecting rod that helps to minimize secondary vibration. As well as the desired low and midrange performance. the new twin produces a respectable peak power output of 61bhp at 7. 00rpm. making this the most powerful Bonneville yet. Maximum torque is a substantial 44ft-lbf. delivered at just 3. 00rpm. Perhaps the most important statistic is that 90 per cent of the engine's torque output is available from 2. 50rpm all the way to the 7. 00rpm rev limit. This bike has always been my baby. I’ve accessorized it for a more classic Triumph appearance of the 60s and early 70s. Installed Lucas turn signals. Lucas type 525 taillight with USA made Maundspeed fender adapter. Stainless steel loop grab rail. Chrome valve cover. Chrome chain guard. Joker Machine right-side ignition relocation bracket. Fork boots. Progressive fork springs. Thruxton rear shocks. Triumph Gel seat. TTP(Triumph Twin Power) bell-mouth intake and high flow K&N air filter. Silver Jet-Coat header pipes. Triumph TORS high performance mufflers. Carburetors Rejetted (42 pilot jets. 145 main jets. Thruxton needles and 2 turns out on air/fuel mixture jet) to match the intake and exhaust flow rate on Dyno. And as of this winter new tires. tubes and rim strips. It has 13. 43 miles on it and runs superbly. There is a very tiny nick in the paint on the rear fender. It was there when I purchased the motorcycle. its around 3mm x 4mm. Good luck and happy bidding. On Mar-30-15 at 18:51:40 PDT. seller added the following information:Some additions and so questions to answer. #1: A few more pics. Here are two pics of the new Maundspeed taillight to fender adapter. It its a high quality and expensive piece. Also are two pics of the Blue LED instrument light. Also not pictured are saddlebag support brackets that I have. However I only attacch them when I take long road trips. #2: Exhaust questions. NO. the TORS performance mufflers are not loud. They are not free flowing open pipes. They are baffled high flowing mufflers. They put out a nice purrrrrr when cruising down the highway. Throaty when your getting on the throttle. And whisper quiet when your putting by that State Trooper looking for his next victom for a ticket. The headers have Silver "Ceramic" Jet-Coating. To the toon of $115. per header pipe. I just have a hard time looking at blued pipes.

Similiar classic cars for sale