Year: 2007
Mileage: 2,400
VIN: SMT910K197T292008
Color: Black
Engine size: 865
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Description

Here I have my late Brother in Law’s 2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 which is the highly sought after carbureted model with a scant 2500 miles on it. It has New Bonneville T6 aluminum speedometer/tachometer cups. Lucas style vintage front/rear turn signals and brake light assemblies. tourismo grips. Has factory chrome valve covers. chain cover. factory chrome front fender. factory chrome headlight arms. factory low sissy bar/rear storage rack. factory fork gaiters. Norman Hyde Pea Shooter Pipes. Norman Hyde skid plate. Monza flip up gas cap The bike is immaculate mechanically but does have some minor issues cosmetically incurred during shipping from AR. One mirror was scratched on the facing not the glass. on the rear fender below the reflector a tie down cord rubbed a couple scratches and on the brake reservoir a tie down pushed the mirror arm into the metal and dented it. the right side shifting rider peg went missing as did a rear passenger peg so I moved a rear to the front right. thus two pegs are needed and the estate attorney could not find the spare key. other than that the bike has no issues. My late Brother in Law had a full factory maintenance manual and a few New Bonneville parts to include a DEI pipe wrap kit still in the box. This bike is amazingly clean. I was the custodian of it for nearly all of its life as we both purchased the same bike while I was on active duty in VA. Being a AH-64 Apache Test Pilot I was a stickler for detail thus the bikes were kept in showroom condition both mechanically/cosmetically. I know it was sprinkled on once during a ride but other than washing this was the only time it saw any wet conditions. We both waxed the fender well area under the seat and kept it covered and garaged during winter time. nbsp;he kept it at our farm until 2012 when he took it home to AR. You can eat off any other area of the bike. it’s just that clean. If you are looking for one of the carbureted models this is one you won’t want to pass on. While it has a few “very minor” scuff’s from shipping it is none the less a stunning example of the good years for the retro modern Bonnie. You could hop on it and ride it from NC to CA and it would give you no problems. Winning bidder will need to send a $500 “Non-Refundable” deposit via Pay Pal within 48 hours of the winning bid. Once final payment has cleared I will FED EX the title next day to the new owner. I will as well help with loading the bike for shipment at my home if need be. Many thanks for looking. don’t pass this one up. see my feedback and bid with confidence. On Mar-08-15 at 10:26:49 PDT. seller added the following information: In lieu of the missing pegs. the small dent in the brake reservoir cover. missing one key and the light scuff on the rear fender by the reflector I will deduct $300 from the winning bid price. thanks for all the looks and bids. I can promise you that this bike is exceptionally nice.

Similiar classic cars for sale