Year: 2012
Mileage: 2,142
VIN: SMT910K16CT516197
Color: Red / Cream two tone
Engine size: 865
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Description

Hi and thank you for looking at my listing. This is one of my personal bikes. built to my specifications without regard to cost or effort. I will try to describe all the features and additions the bike has. I started with a 2012 Triumph T100. I wanted the retro look of an old style cafe racer. It has custom Norman Hyde cafe bars with a bar end review mirror. Custom turn signals installed. The rear fender has a rear fender eliminator kit with a custom license plate bracket. The headlight has a vintage headlight guard. It has a factory Triumph vintage accessory seat. For performance and a desire for the bike to run and breathe properly. it has a complete British Customs air box eliminator kit with air injection eliminator included. I chose the D and D slip on mufflers for their distinctive sound and bark. The power commander to control the EFI was initially tuned by British Customs and dialed in on the dyno by my motorcycle shop. Starts. idles and runs right. Makes great sound and power with complete factory reliability. Installed Hagon shocks and the British Customs fork brace to improve handling. Norman Hyde rear sets installed. SOME of the original parts I have and if you want them I WILL GIVE YOU WHAT I HAVE. Bike kept in my personal garage under cover with my other 12 motorcycles on a battery tender. Lovingly maintained and kept perfect. You WILL not be disappointed in its condition. just new and not abused. I am 47 years old. looking to buy another bike and need to make room in my garage. My loss is your pleasure. Please take a look at my feedback. I try to describe my items for sale to the best of my abilities. earned one happy customer at a time. Please be READY to purchase BEFORE bidding. Reserve is VERY fair and reasonable. Please call me with any questions 610 804-2836 9 am till 8 pm eastern time. Bobby

Similiar classic cars for sale