Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Type: Coupe
Year: 2004
Mileage: 54,435
VIN: 6G2VX12G14L299639
Color: Silver
Number of cylinders: 8
Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Manual
Drive type: RWD
Interior color: Black
Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Description

First and foremost, i do not have to sell this, and i am not desperate. There will be NO test pilots. This is an adult owned car, and it has never been abused or raced on the track etc. Serious inquiries only. Vehicle is listed locally and i reserve the right to end auction at any time.
Take a seat and please read all of the info below.
I am testing the waters so to speak because i rather sell this car and let someone else enjoy it, than see it sit in my garage. Selling my toy will also give me the opportunity to buy a brand new GMC or Chevrolet truck, which is more useful for me as a home owner. I have no time to drive the GTO and it sits on a battery tender in my garage 95% of the time.
I am NOT interested in trades!
Info:
2004 Pontiac GTO, 55k original miles, T56 manual 6 speed transmission. Never seen a Vermont winter, and car originally came from Pennsylvania. The factory 5.7L LS1 V8 was taken out roughly 3,000 miles ago for upgrades and was professionally built up by a shop in NH. The engine is now a 6.3L / 383 LSX stroker (still retaining the original LS1 block that came in the car, but modified to clear forged rods etc)
Very brief summary on engine is as follows: Trick Flow LSX heads modified by Brian Tooley Racing including port and polish, 5 angle valve job, Ferrea valves (2.04" intake and 1.575" exhaust) upgraded platinum dual valve springs, titanium keepers, milled heads to 63cc combustion pockets. Cometic MLS head gaskets. ARP hardware throughout entire engine, Weisco pistons and rings, all new bearings and gaskets, K1 forged stroker crankshaft, from Brian Tooley Racing. upgraded timing chain and related components etc. FAST LSX-R 102 intake manifold, Comp cams 239/250 camshaft. Holley 95mm throttle body. Upgraded engine mounts. Cold air inductions cold air intake. StainlessWorks long tube headers and high flow cats. X-pipe. Flowmaster dual exhaust system.
Lingenfelter upgraded in tank fuel pump. FAST fuel system including high flow fuel rails and under hood pressure gauge, Fast 36 LB/HR injectors. Fresh NGK plugs and Taylor oversized spark plug wires. PCV delete, custom catch can setup, and valve cover breathers. When engine was built, every part of cooling system was replaced including but not limited to hoses, drive belts, water pump, thermostat, and full aluminum race radiator. Spec Stage 2 clutch kit and updgraded master and slave etc. B&M short shifter, GTOG8TA.COM T56 Carbon Fiber hydrodipped center console window switch aurround.
Car was professionally dyno tuned with HP tuner software at VEMS in Colchester VT and made 450HP and 404TQ to the wheels. Compression ratio of engine is 11.6:1 and run on, and dyno tuned running 93 octane pump gas.
Since this car was made by Holden in Australia, I added the Holden Monaro VX tail lights, trunk emblem, passenger side Monaro SRS dash emblem, and steering wheel airbag with Holden Lion. I also removed all of the US spec exterior Pontiac badges except the GTO crest on fenders. Front bumper marker lights have been upgraded with clear lenses and LED bulbs. SAP (Sport Appearance Package) Replica front bumper lower fascia and inset honeycomb grilles and surrounds were bought new from MobileAttractions, and have recently been painted to match and installed. I also had the recess for the front Pontiac arrowhead deleted and smoothed out prior to paint for a much cleaner look. Note: Front bumper paint work was done last month and i have not had time to make a license plate bracket for it.
Front and rear brake rotors have been turned to eliminate minor pulsation at highway speed, and new C5 Corvette pads added to the front. Rear pads are still in great shape. KYB rear shocks installed along with brand new Pedders rear Drag springs that are 5/16" raised over stock. This has helped the car look better by slightly raising the rear and drastically improved the handling and almost completely reduced the problematic GTO rear suspension squat on take off. I have a new pair of Pedders "zero drop" front sport coil springs i will include with car since i have not had time to install them.
Factory 17" 5 spoke alloy wheels have almost new tires on them that i drove from the second week of July 2015 up until i put the car into storage in October 2015.
The car is now wearing a brand new set of Fifteen52 Design Tarmac wheels. They are 18" all around, but staggered 8.5" wide in the front and 9.5" wide in the rear. Tires are also brand new, Z-rated, and are General G-Max. They are sized at 265/35/18" Rear, and 235/40/18" Front.
Exterior is 8.5 out of 10 and shows some typical parking lot dings and scratches you would expect from a 12 year old car. The interior is a 9 out of 10 and only shows minor wear on driver's side front seat lower bolster, and a small crack in driver's door speaker grille (happened before i bought the car) The headliner is perfect, and floor mat retainer clips have been upgraded to metal ones that were powdercoated gloss black courtesy of GTOG8TA.COM
Factory Blaupunkt audio system still sounds good, and has an "AUX hack" cord soldered to circuit board of head unit. Headphone cord for AUX option is neatly tucked into the front lower dash pocket / tray, and works through the 6 disc CD player. With this AUX hack, you can plug a smart phone or iPod in just like headphones, select the CD changer and it plays your Pandora app or MP3's etc over a blank burned disc (which i will leave in the car for next owner)
Car has been overly maintained by myself and previous owner, and i will give the new owner any spare / original parts i may have for it.
I am a car enthusiast, and i looked for a GTO like this for a long time before i commited to buying it. I would hope a fellow adult car enthusiast would pick this up and treat it as well as i have. I will not let an un experienced driver take it for a test drive prior to purchase. 450 horsepower to the rear wheels is a monster and could easily get the best of someone who does not have the skill to handle it. That being said, i am asking $19,500 for the car.
I do have a small personal loan on the car through my local credit union, but if i give them a 24 hour notice, the title can be released to the buyer pending funds are in my hand or at my credit union the day we do paperwork.
I am sure i am forgetting tons of info, but i have a thick folder of receipts and paperwork that will go with the car that has been collected from previous owner and myself.
Any questions should be directed to me through ebay messages.
A $1,000 deposit is required through Paypal. Remainder of price due upon pickup in cash in person, or wire transfer directly if we discuss it before hand, and payment has cleared my Credit Union account. Sale to be finalized within 10 days. I can also pick buyer up at Burlington International Airport if necessary. I am not a dealer, car is sold as is with no warranty, and i cannot provide in transit plates. It is the buyer's responsibility to secure plates and insurance prior to taking possession of vehicle.
Thank you

Similiar classic cars for sale