Engine size: Roush 427c.i.
Number of cylinders: 8
Fuel: Gasoline
Transmission: Manual
Interior color: Black
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Description

This 2010 Factory Five Shelby Cobra not only looks great but is powered by a Roush built 427 c. i. 515hp motor. This car was built right. The Cobra started out as a standard Factory Five Replica and the body was sanded to near perfection before the paint was applied. The paint is Ford Racing Silver and is accented by perfectly straight White racing stripes. The motor is a 351 block bored and stroked to a solid 427 c. i. This motor puts out 515 horsepower and 525 pound feet of torque. The motor was built by Roush and is beautifully detailed for show. The Roush motor is married to a Tremek T5 5speed transmission which is a top of the line performance transmission that is designed to handle the power that this car puts out. The interior has Factory Five racing seats with Simpson 4 point harnesses for safety. The leather dash is in great shape with Autometer gauges. All gauges and switches have been labeled for convenience. Call today to schedule a viewing and a test drive at our sunny south Florida showroom.

Similiar classic cars for sale