Mileage: 44,752
VIN: JH2PC2132SM204442
Color: Black
Engine size: 600
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Description

Please call or text me if any further details are desired. 1 (918) 944-3644
Best times to reach me are 5p.m.-10p.m. Mon.-Thu. / 9a.m.-10p.m. Fri.-Sun.
Standard Oklahoma Tiltle In My Name. Currently Black Tagged.
I Bought This Bike Non-Running, ot It Home, leaned The Fuel System, lushed The Cooling System, id An Oil And Filter Change, dded Fresh Fuel, New Fuel Filter, New Battery And BLAMMO! It Fired Right Up. I Have Run This Bike For Several Hundred Miles With Zero Issues. It Does Not Leak Or Burn Any Oil Or Coolant. Electrical System Works Well. Brakes Work well. Chain And Sprockets Are In Good Condition.
Previous Owner Modified The Stock Exhaust To Be Loud. Also, he Paint Is Not Original. Previous ownerwentwith rattle can flat black. It's not great. No Dents Or Gouges Anywhere. No Road Rash Anywhere.
Tires: Back Tire Will Last Another Season. Front Tire Will Need Replaced.
Needs: New Fork Seal Kit. New Seat cover.

Winner of this auction should contact me within 48 hours of auction end to arrange pickup and payment. I can help with loading. Winner should make a paypal deposit of $200.00 within 48 hours of auction close. Shipping of this item is not available from the seller. If winner plans to have the item shipped, will help to the extent of my abilities. If more than seven days are needed to arrange pickup, can help as long as the full amount is paid.If you plan to place a bid, lease be sure you have the ability to pay.

Similiar classic cars for sale