Year: 1996
Mileage: 14,391
VIN: 1HFSC180XTA002319
Color: Red and white
Engine size: 1,100
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Description

1996 Honda VT1100C Shadow Spirit This is a NO RESERVE AUCTION!!!!! This is a Beautiful. Excellent Condition bike. Its Runs and rides great. New front and Rear tire. New battery. Fun and comfortable to ride. Has awsome sound to it. Has been lightly ridden with only 14391 miles. Always Garaged. Selling due to buying a house and dont have the time to ride. Bike is sold with as-is no warranty where is with no warranty. xpressed written or implied so please ask questions! All shipping costs and shipping arrangements are on the high bidder. I have a clean Title in hand. I will need a $500. 00 ONLY non refundable deposit by PAY PAL within 24 hours and the balance by certified bank cashiers check. If using Pay Pal. balance will be 3. 5% more. or cash in person within 7 days. The certified check must clear before bike goes out. Buyer is responsible for crating and or shipping. I would like to have this picked up in 14 days. Get with me if more time is needed. Ships Worldwide. Good Luck Bidding!

Similiar classic cars for sale