Model: Bonneville
Year: 1974
Mileage: 999,000
Color: Purple
Engine size: 750
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Description

Here is is Real Nice example of the past when a chopper was a chopper This thing is unreal a true head turning Blast from the Past. Here is what I can tell you it was just Bored 060 By Country Cycle Triumph race experts he also fitted New Pistons and Rings total bill there was over a grand,New Amal Premier carbs $400, ew Pazon electronic ignition and matching dual fire coil around $300. Less than 50 miles on the engine since this work starts 1st or second kick as it should runs great too much power for this platform and not for the faint of heart. Painted Passion Purple and have extra for touch ups down the road this Bike is a 5 Speed Right hand shift Left hand Brake This Bike is over 8 Feet long it does have a few small imperfections and pits here and there in the chrome hardly noticeable all in all nice condition for a 40 plus year old Bike it needs a new clutch and springs available on ebay as now it is slipping in 4th and 5th gear and a battery box cover I was going to have seat recovered and a battery box cover made of leather at the same time so that is all she still needs comes with Clean Florida Title already tagged along with the original certificate of origin on the after market frame with matching Vin numbers every thing is legal and ready to go .Any questions feel free to call 386-315-7590 Thanks RogerOn Jul-13-15 at 15:39:40 PDT, eller added the following information:

Need to sell ASAP Family Emergency came up now it's a steal for this price sorry can't do any trades at the moment Thanks Roger

On Jul-21-15 at 14:02:15 PDT, eller added the following information:

Hi I will most likely be letting the Bike go to top bidder as I need the money at this time if it doesnt reach the reserve I will send a second chance offer to that bidder. I will assist with help on my end such as delivery to the shipper within 150 miles and any other way I can please feel free to call to make arrangements 1-386-315-7590 Thanks Roger Also If you want to put a new clutch and springs in the Bike I will do so for the cost I think new clutch is $60 and springs are around $15 also have the shop manual that will be included Hope This Helps

Similiar classic cars for sale