Year: 1974
Mileage: 28,000
VIN: T50070706
Color: Red
Engine size: 500
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Description

I have a nice Suzuki T500 1974 For sale perfect pain, nice condition overall,i have a new battery and electronic voltage regulator installed.The headlight is no original and is brighter than the old one.The bike needs nothingexcepta carb clean from sitting.The light's turn signals work as they should.The front tire is old and could use a new one.This bike can be a daily rider or keep restoring it either way it is nice.The air box is gone and has pod filters,it was that way when i bought it,i rode it last bike week and had a blast on it.It is not perfect chrome wise.Acid burns on the left pipe and a scrape on the front edge of the front fender.The paint is perfect.I have the bike at my house in Ormond Beach FL. Not in TN i will be here in Fl for a while.A clear TN title in hand and a cheap reserve .I have many 2 strokes and this is the one that has to go also with an RD250 I will be posting soon.good luck and call please if you have any questions james 770 630 3030 please do not ask me to sell outside ebay.Thank you

Similiar classic cars for sale