Year: 1970
Mileage: 17,463
VIN: T50028066
Color: Green
Engine size: 500
Vehicle Title: Clear
You are interested? Contact the seller!

Description

This is an 1970 Suzuki Titan/ t500. And it is in great running condition. It's had a top end rebuild about 2k miles ago. This is a 2 stroke engine with 500cc. It has a left hand kick starter only -no button start. It is in near original OEM condition. save for the exhaust which is aftermarket - but time period correct (1970's). I only ride it about once a week now and it is garage kept. It has normal wear/scuffing/minor scratching here and there - but is otherwise in terrific condition. I've yet to see another in this color and original condition that hadn't been restored. It's a real head turner at vintage shows. I've been to several over the years. and no one else even had one. So it's rare to see these around and in this good running condition. The tank rack makes it especially sought after. I can deliver for shipment to over sea's buyers for an additional flat fee. If you've any questions and are a serious buyer. you can call me at 323-952-4290 and leave a detailed message with your phone number and name. Thanks.

Similiar classic cars for sale